Monday, August 31, 2009

Sick, Sick, Sick - No training this weekend

Saturday I started feeling not so hot. The problem with dealing with mulitple sclerosis is that sometimes you can't tell if you are having an exacerbation or if you are truly getting sick. I was dizzy and had ringing in my ears and my left hand hurt really bad. My hand had been hurting for over a weeks so I just thought it was par for the course. As things developed and I push forward with my day, going to Faust Park with the family, I woke from my nap and knew.... I was sick and it wasn't an exacerbation. This caused me to not do the ride planned on Sunday night. I've been living on menthol drops, airborne and ibuprophen since then. I'm trying to get myself well enough to go to get to a benifit for the MS150 that my friend put together at the Scottish Arms. I don't know if I'm that organized to do something like that but I'm excited about going to see how it all turn out.

The MS 150 Benefit is at the Scottish Arms
#8 South Sarah St.
St. Louis, MO 63108
Sept 1st, Tuesday at 8pm
There will be raffle, auction and trivia and music
They will have G.C. to the Scottish Arms and other local places, massage certificate, staff auctions and a chef auction to cook a private dinner for you up for grabs.
It will go from 8pm-12am

We would welcome anyone to come check it out.


Since there are no pics from a ride this weekend I thought I'd post this one from last weekend. I thought it was funny because one of his lens on his glasses is darker than the other. These lens self adjust and I thought that the one failed to darken, but Jeremy assures me it was just a shadow. Still make for an odd looking picture.


Then this is a picture of what we got to do this weekend before I got so ill. We went to Faust park and Big Sis is learning to slide down a pole with Jeremy. Baby Girl is watching her wondering when will she get big enough to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment